Alliant Sport Pistol Smokeless Gun Powder
Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the industry’s most exacting quality control procedures. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
Precision and action shooters need consistent, clean-burning propellant that lets them perform to their peak when a competition is on the line. Alliant Powder Sport Pistol delivers on these demands with extremely reliable cycling, excellent charging and case fill, and ballistics that lend themselves to a range of popular loads. Sport Pistol’s low-muzzle-flash formulation is also optimized for polymer-coated bullets. Other double base powders can dissolve the polymer coatings at the bullet base, and this exposes the lead to vaporization due to the intense heat during the ballistic cycle. The medium-fast burning Sport Pistol is also very temperature stable, so there is little velocity deviation to worry about at seasonal competitions.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Clean-burning formulation
- Extremely reliable cycling for competitive shooters
- Optimized for polymer-coated bullets
- Versatile ballistics
- Excellent charging and case fill
- Low muzzle flash